Why Should You Choose Our Fine Grinding Machines?
Classifier Milling Systems is a flexible fine grinding machine manufacturer with extensive expertise in the field that directly translates into customer satisfaction. That is just one thing that sets our efficient team apart. Truly a complete solutions provider, CMS consistently delivers. Given our expert knowledge in fine grinding machines and in the air pollution control industry, we produce dependable, proven equipment and materials.
With over 30 years’ experience in the fine grinding machine industry, CMS’ systems include both conventional and highly customized mills, systems and an expanding range of carbon emission reduction systems and solutions. When it comes to fine grinding machines, you can be sure to put your trust in us. As a leader in the field of equipment supply and design, we are setting new standards for all modern processes.
Typically, grinding machinery by CMS is chosen for use in the production of:
- Powdered industrial minerals
- Sorbent materials
- Plastics, rubber, paints and petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals
- Agricultural feed stocks and refractory materials
Consider CMS for Your Equipment Needs:
- Particle size reduction mills, grinding mills and grinding systems
- Classifying mills and systems
- Turnkey processing equipment– from start to finish
- Pollution control equipment
- Emission control equipment and systems
- Waste coal recovery systems & environmental solutions
- Small to large scale grinding/contract processing needs
- Replacement parts for existing equipment
Expertise at Your Service:
- Conveniently located near major airports and highways
- 24-hour Customer Service and Technical Support available nationwide
- Affordable replacement parts made of the highest quality materials
- Custom manufacturing by engineering and design specialists
- Comprehensive engineering and durable construction enable size reduction equipment to operate continuously 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Headquartered in Southern Ontario, our contract processing facilities are also located in Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania. For further information about any of our powder processing equipment, feel free to contact us today!