CMS Asia Facilities
Dongguan CMS Machinery Technology Co. Ltd. (PRC), established in 2018, located in Dongguan, Guangdong Province, houses our ultra-modern China-based manufacturing/assembly business. CMS China’s facilities in Dongguan include a state-of-the-art testing laboratory, which plays a vital role in the product formulation design and development phase for clients. Laboratory testing is essential to our engineering of client production systems. Additionally, CMS China houses a CMS Air Swept Classifier Mill System, which is available for processing client materials on a cost per unit basis under contract. The CMS toll processing system is ideal for processing materials to fineness in the range of ≤ 10 µm d50 and ≤ 20 µm d90.
东莞CMS机械科技有限公司（中国），成立于2018年，位于广东省东莞市，设有我们的超现代的基于中国的制造/装配业务. CMS中国在东莞的设施包括先进的测试实验室，其中的状态发挥在产品配方设计和开发阶段为客户提供了至关重要的作用.实验室测试是我们的客户生产系统的设计是必不可少的.此外，CMS中国设有一个CMS风扫磨分类系统，其可用于在合同单位计价的方式处理客户端的材料. 在CMS收费处理系统是理想的加工材料的+/-的细度为10μm的d50.
CMS Philippines, incorporated as Pacanut Metal Table Facility in 2018, is known as CMS Philippines, located at Cagayan, Philippines. CMS Philippines operates as a dedicated CMS equipment assembly facility for milling equipment, components, and sub-assemblies. Registered with the Department of Trade and Industry, CMS Philippines exports assembled systems are to destinations directed by CMS Canada.
Classifier Milling Systems AP (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd. (Singapore) was established in 2018 to facilitate execution of CMS contracts generated from Asia based transactions.
Benefit from the CMS Asia Difference:
- OEM manufacturer of conventional and proprietary high-performance size reduction milling systems and technologies
- A preferred supplier to Fortune 500s and global leaders in a wide range of industries, such as chemicals, powder coatings, pharmaceuticals, mining, and environment among numerous others
- A market leader in Air Quality Controls, particularly in milling/injection systems for sorbent sizing and flue gas stream injection of dry sorbent materials: sodium bicarbonate, sodium sesquicarbonate (Trona), hydrated lime and Solvay Chemicals SOLVAir sorbents for primary pollutant capture | SO2, SO3, HCl | and for marginal pollutants mitigation | HF, Hg, PM10, PM2.5, H2S, H2SO4 |
- A market leader in milling systems for battery-grade spherical graphite
- Proprietary milling technologies for explosive materials
CMS Asia: Milling Systems and Solutions for Industry
- Powder Coatings
- Pharmaceutical & Nutraceutical
- Industrial Carbons
- Environmental Materials
- Air Quality Control
- Industrial Chemicals
- Food & Agriculture
- Mining & Minerals
- Waste Treatment
- Pulp, Paper, Cement, Lime