Grinding & Classifying Systems
Cyclones & Cyclone Classifiers
Cyclones that Meet the Most Severe Service Conditions
CMS skillfully manufactures high-efficiency cyclones in an ever-widening variety of constructions designed to meet severe service conditions. This includes special alloy constructions such as stainless steel for resisting high temperatures and corrosive gases.
- For high pressure applications, or a combinations of high pressures and temperatures, CMS offers specialized heavy-wall grinding mill constructions
- For applications involving severe abrasion and/or extremely high temperatures, CMS offers refractory lined cyclones
Remove a Specific Size Range of Particles with CMS’s Cyclone Classifiers
This classifier adjusts for a wide range of particle sizing using a variable speed classifier wheel. This way, the operator can shift from one classification to another without shutting the grinding mill down completely. Materials of a pre-selected fineness are carried through a lower outlet duct. This leaves the excess dust material to be discharged through an upper outlet duct of the grinding mill to a CMS dust collector.
- Available in stainless steel and carbon steel construction
- The body, cone and dust trap is one piece welded construction with the internal welds ground smooth
- Achieve optimal efficiency and ease of cleaning with the extended acceleration inlet tube
- Access the inside through the top once the outlet tubing and exhaust is removed
Designed for Dry Materials that include but not limited to: