Grinding & Classifying Systems
Rugged and durable, Classifier Milling System’s superior hammer mill grinder is preferred by thousands of chemical and manufacturing plants around the world. With thousands of successful installations, these mills continue to perform in a superior manner. To put it simply, you can count on CMS’s hammer mill grinder to last you a very long time.
Looking for replacement parts? You’ll find plenty kept in stock in CMS’s warehouse facility. CMS stocks various sizes of screens and liners, and all types of hammers can be found in stock.
Used in an ever-expanding variety of applications such as cryogenic grinding of plastics and rubber and cosmetics, CMS’s hammer mill grinder is in demand by professionals in the food industry, and is used in manufacturing sugar, herbs and spices, flour, and corn starch.
Available in virtually indestructible fabricate or stainless steel, and in various sizes to fit your exact specifications, Classifier Milling System’s hammer mill comes in laboratory sizes from 1HP up to a full production size of 200HP.
Upgrading your hammer mill grinder to one of CMS’s air swept classifier mills means larger capacities, tighter distributions, less heat generation, and a dust free environment.
CMS Hammer Mill Facts:
- only requires minimal maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency and longevity of component parts
- has a single access for easy maintenance, cleaning, and service
- delivers reduced downtime, so lower operating costs pay off immediately
- accommodates an exceptionally wide range of particle sizes
- works best with friable material
- durable housing and a unique lightweight rotor design
- is available with a surprisingly low-cost investment
Expanding? Need tighter distributions? Choose the finest quality precision machining available. Learn about the contribution CMS’s energy efficient mills could make at your facility. Contact us today to learn more about the different benefits of our hammer mills and the many other options you have in grinding equipment with CMS.