Hammer Mills are high-speed industrial impact mills used widely across industries. CMS Hammer Mills are rugged and engineered to operate in environments requiring continuous particle size reduction, typically to particle sizes of < 45 µm D90. The CMS Hammer Mill is commonly used in pharmaceutical, industrial chemical, minerals, and food industries and a variety of continuous particle size-reduction applications such as cryogenic grinding of plastics and rubber and cosmetics. The CMS Hammer Mill is easily adjustable for heat-sensitive materials.
Available in virtually indestructible fabricate or stainless steel, Classifier Milling System’s Hammer Mills are available in custom sizes of 1HP up to 200HP.
CMS warehousing stocks various sizes of screens, liners, and hammers.
CMS Hammer Mill Facts:
· Rugged, requiring minimal maintenance when compared to most grinding systems
· Single access point for easy maintenance, cleaning, and service
· Accommodates a wide range of particle sizes (typically capable of milling to < 45 µm d90)
· A leading mill for size reduction of brittle (friable) material
· Durable housing and a unique lightweight rotor design (contributing to economical grinding efficiency)