Serving the Powder Coating Industry
For thirty years, CMS has been a proven OEM supplier of fine and ultra-fine grinding systems to the powder coating industry. We have designed, engineered, manufactured, and integrated milling systems for countless powder coating clients, including several Fortune 500 companies.
Classifier Milling Systems: Powder Coatings
CMS designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services a complete line of size-reduction mill systems to produce fine and ultra-fine powder coating materials. Also, our CMS Marietta Division has the infrastructure and operational expertise to manage your outsourced production needs (whether seasonal or peak swings, one-offs, or mid or long-term) from our Ohio River-based contract tolling operations. From crushing/screening to ultra-fine grinding, this base of services is complete with transportation and warehousing logistics capable of managing high-volume production of most industrial minerals.
In addition to our OEM milling systems and technologies, CMS can provide several high-value auxiliary services, such as:
- Comprehensive laboratory testing (materials formulations)
- Toll grinding – White Label, Outsourcing
- Logistics, Warehousing, Packaging
Design, Engineer, Install, Integrate & Service
CMS designs, engineers, manufactures, installs, and services particle size-reduction systems and related process technologies across numerous industries. Our proprietary systems and technologies are critical midstream production infrastructure for powders processing.
We are particle size-reduction specialists with a very long list of accomplishments.
What Sets CMS Apart?
At Classifier Milling Systems, we provide practical solutions timely, and we do it cost-effectively.
- We offer unbeatable performance when producing narrow particle size distribution curves (to 10 μm or less).
- Product consistency (narrow repeatable particle size distribution curves)
- Our systems are rugged, durable, and have long commercial lives.
- Industry users of CMS Mills have significantly reduced the unit costs of their end-products.
- We carry substantial inventories for mill components, assemblies, and wear parts.
- CMS provides production performance guarantees!
CMS has operated as a designer, engineer, and manufacturer of size-reduction milling systems, technologies, and materials handling solutions for nearly thirty years. CMS customers include market leaders in diverse industries globally (including Fortune 500 companies) in sectors such as industrial chemicals, powder coatings, minerals/metals, pharma, food products, environmental materials, and air quality control solutions.
Contact us today for additional information.