Serving the Chemical Industry
With a wealth of technical knowledge gained as a designer and manufacturer of industrial milling equipment, CMS is a premier choice for size-reduction milling systems and air quality controls for the chemical industry.
CMS offers advantages such as:
- Performance guarantees!
- Systems durability
- Easy clean mills for quick changeovers
- High volume throughputs
- Product consistency (narrow repeatable particle size distribution curves)
- Embedded proprietary technologies/enhancements
CMS designs, engineers, and manufactures a complete line of impact/attrition grinding mill systems for dry powder particle size-reduction of industrial chemicals. Also, our CMS Marietta Division has the infrastructure for managing your outsourced production needs (seasonal or peak swings, one-offs, and long-term) from our Ohio River-based contract materials (tolling) operations. From crushing/screening to ultra-fine grinding, our services are complete with transportation and warehousing to manage the high-volume processing requirements of industrial chemicals.
CMS provides several auxiliary services, such as:
- Comprehensive laboratory testing (materials formulations)
- Toll grinding – White Label, Outsourcing (swing, one-off, and long-term production)
- Logistics, Warehousing, and Packaging
Design, Engineer, Install & Service
Classifier Milling Systems has designed, engineered, installed, and services milling systems and process technologies within the chemical sector, including milling systems with several Fortune 500 companies. We are particle size-reduction specialists with a long list of accomplishments.
Our milling systems are essential midstream production infrastructure integral to further downstream manufacturing of numerous industrial chemicals, such as some of the following mentioned representative materials:
- Injection sorbents (limestone, sodium-bicarbonate, trona)
CMS Milling systems span 5 to 600 horsepower, which meets most high-volume materials throughput demands typical of the industrial chemical sector.
What Sets CMS Apart?
At Classifier Milling Systems, we provide practical solutions timely, and we do it cost-effectively. For example:
- Our milling systems produce repeatable particle size distribution curves to 10 μm or less.
- Our systems are rugged, built for long commercial lives.
- Industry users of CMS Mills have significantly reduced the unit costs of their end-products.
- We carry substantial inventories for mill components, assemblies, and wear parts.
- CMS provides performance guarantees!
CMS customers include global market leaders in diverse industries, including Fortune 500 companies in chemicals, powder coatings, minerals/metals, industrial materials, pharma, agricultural and food products, environmental materials, and air quality controls.