Serving the Chemical Industry
A wealth of technical knowledge, years of experience, and a comprehensive grasp of the chemicals production field make CMS the premier choice for particle size-reduction milling systems and air quality control technologies.
As an experienced designer and manufacturer of industrial milling equipment, CMS offers advantages such as:
- Performance guarantees
- Product consistency (narrow repeatable particle size distribution curves)
- High volume throughputs
- Systems durability
- Contract Processing (Tolling)
Classifier Milling Systems: Industrial Chemicals
CMS designs, engineers, manufactures and services a complete line of impact/attrition grinding mill systems suited for dry powder particle size-reduction processes applied to industrial chemicals. Also, our CMS Marietta Division has the infrastructure for managing your outsourced production needs (seasonal or peak swings, one-offs, and long-term) from our Ohio River-based contract materials (tolling) operations. This base of services, from crushing/screening to ultra-fine grinding, is complete with transportation and warehousing logistics to manage high-volume processing of minerals and industrial chemicals.
CMS provides several auxiliary services, such as:
- Comprehensive laboratory testing (materials formulations)
- Toll grinding – White Label, Outsourcing (swing and one-off production)
- Logistics, Warehousing, and Packaging
Our services are designed and provided by our experienced team of engineers, technicians, process operators, and field service teams.
Design, Engineer, Install & Service
Classifier Milling Systems has engineered, installed, and services milling systems and process technologies within the chemical sector, including currently active systems with several Fortune 500 companies. We are particle size-reduction specialists with a very long list of accomplishments.
Our milling systems are essential midstream production infrastructure integral to further downstream manufacturing of numerous industrial chemicals, such as some of the following mentioned representative materials:
- Injection sorbents (limestone, sodium-bicarbonate, trona)
CMS Milling systems span a range of up to 600 horsepower, which meets most materials throughput demands typical of the industrial chemical sector.
What Sets CMS Apart?
At Classifier Milling Systems, we provide practical solutions on a timely basis, and we do it cost-effectively. For example:
- We offer unbeatable performance when it comes to production throughput achieving narrow particle size distribution curves (to 10 μm or less).
- Our systems are rugged, built for durability, therefore have long commercial lives.
- Industry users of CMS Mills have significantly reduced unit costs of their end-products.
- We are conveniently located near major airports and highways and can dispatch response teams on short notice.
- We carry substantial inventories for mill components, assemblies, and wear parts.
- We offer customized manufacturing by design engineering specialists.
- CMS provides performance guarantees!
CMS has operated as a design engineer and manufacturer of size-reduction milling systems, technologies, and materials handling solutions for nearly thirty years. CMS customers include market leaders in diverse industries globally (including Fortune 500 companies) in sectors such as industrial chemicals, powder coatings, minerals/metals, industrial materials, pharma, agricultural and food products, environmental materials, and air quality control solutions, among others.