Serving the Chemical Industry
With a wealth of technical knowledge gained as a designer and manufacturer of industrial milling equipment, CMS is a premier choice for size-reduction milling systems and air quality controls for the chemical industry.
CMS offers advantages such as:
- Performance guarantees!
- Easy clean mills for quick changeovers
- High volume throughputs
- Product consistency | narrow repeatable particle size distribution curves |
- Embedded proprietary technologies/enhancements
CMS designs, engineers, and manufactures a complete line of attrition grinding mill systems for dry powder particle size-reduction of industrial chemicals. Also, our CMS Marietta Division has the infrastructure for managing your outsourced production needs (seasonal or peak swings, one-offs, and long-term) from our Ohio River-based contract materials (tolling) operations. From crushing to ultra-fine grinding, our services are complete with transportation and warehousing to manage the high-volume processing requirements of industrial chemicals.
CMS provides services, such as:
- Comprehensive laboratory testing | materials formulations |
- Toll grinding – White Label Outsourcing | swing, one-off, and long-term production |
Design, Engineer, Install & Service
Classifier Milling Systems has designed, engineered, installed, and services our milling systems and process technologies within the chemical sector, including systems with Fortune 500 companies. We are particle size-reduction specialists with a long list of accomplishments.
Our milling systems are essential midstream production infrastructure integral to further downstream manufacturing of numerous industrial chemicals, such as some of the following mentioned representative materials:
- Injection sorbents
CMS Milling systems span 5 to 600 horsepower, which meets most high-volume materials throughput demands typical of the industrial chemical sector.
What Sets CMS Apart?
At Classifier Milling Systems, we provide practical solutions timely, and we do it cost-effectively. For example:
- Our milling systems produce repeatable particle size distribution curves at 10 μm or less.
- Our systems are rugged and built for long commercial lives.
- Industry users of CMS Mills have significantly reduced the unit costs of their end-products.
- We carry substantial inventories for mill components, assemblies, and wear parts.
- CMS provides performance guarantees!
CMS customers include global market leaders in diverse industries, including Fortune 500 companies in chemicals, powder coatings, minerals/metals, industrial materials, pharma, agricultural and food products, environmental materials, and air quality controls.