Serving the Food Industry
As an experienced designer and manufacturer of milling systems for the food industry, CMS offers advantages such as:
- Performance guarantees!
- Integration with in-place process systems
- Systems durability
- Easy clean mills for quick changeovers
- High volume throughputs
- Product consistency (narrow repeatable particle size distribution curves)
- Embedded proprietary technologies/enhancements
- White Label Contract Processing (Tolling)
Classifier Milling Systems: Food Industry
CMS designs, engineers, manufactures, sells, and services a complete line of flour mills and specialty food grade grinding systems to meet the food industry’s particle size-reduction needs, whether for high-volume bulk or lower-volume specialty production. Also, our CMS Marietta Division has the infrastructure for managing your outsourced production needs (seasonal or peak swings, one-offs, and long term) from our Ohio River-based contract materials (tolling) operations. From crushing/screening to ultra-fine grinding, this base of services is complete with transportation, warehousing, and packaging.
CMS provides several auxiliary services, such as:
- Comprehensive laboratory testing (materials formulations)
- Field Services (including plant design and build, or integration with existing production processes)
- Toll grinding – White Label, Outsourcing (swing and one-off production)
- Logistics, Warehousing, and Packaging
Design, Engineer, Install & Service
Classifier Milling Systems has engineered, installed, and provided essential milling/grinding services to the food and agricultural products industries for thirty years. We are particle size-reduction specialists with a long list of accomplishments.
Our milling systems are essential midstream production infrastructure integral to further downstream manufacturing of numerous food ingredients and agricultural feedstocks, such as some of the following mentioned representative products:
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Sugar (confectioners and granulated)
CMS Milling systems span from 5 to 600 horsepower
What Sets CMS Apart?
At Classifier Milling Systems, we provide practical solutions timely, and we do it cost-effectively. For example:
- We offer unbeatable performance when producing throughputs achieving narrow particle size distribution curves (to 10 μm or less).
- Our systems are rugged, built for durability, and long commercial lives.
- Industry users of CMS Mills have significantly reduced the unit costs of their end-products.
- We carry substantial inventories for mill components, assemblies, and wear parts.
- Our systems integrate proprietary technologies unavailable elsewhere.
- CMS provides performance guarantees!
CMS customers include market leaders in diverse industries globally (including Fortune 500 companies) in chemicals, powder coatings, minerals/metals, industrial materials, pharma, agricultural and food products, environmental materials, and air quality control solutions.
To learn more, or if requesting a quote, contact us today.