Serving the Food Industry
As an experienced designer and manufacturer of milling systems for the food industry, CMS offers advantages such as:
- Performance guarantees
- Integration with in-place process systems
- Systems durability
- Easy clean mills for quick changeovers
- High volume throughputs
- Product consistency (narrow repeatable particle size distribution curves)
- White Label Contract Processing (Tolling)
Classifier Milling Systems: Food Industry
CMS designs, engineers, manufactures, and services a complete line of flour mills and specialty food grade grinding systems to meet the food industry’s particle size-reduction requirements, whether for high-volume bulk to lower-volume specialty production. Also, our CMS Marietta Division has the infrastructure for managing your outsourced production needs (seasonal or peak swings, one-offs and long-term) from our Ohio River-based contract materials (tolling) operations. This base of services, from crushing/screening to ultra-fine grinding, is complete with transportation, warehousing and packaging logistics.
CMS provides several auxiliary services, such as:
- Comprehensive laboratory testing (materials formulations)
- Field Services (including plant design and build)
- Toll grinding – White Label, Outsourcing (swing and one-off production)
- Logistics, Warehousing, and Packaging
Design, Engineer, Install & Service
Classifier Milling Systems has engineered, installed, and provided essential milling/grinding services to the food and agricultural products industries for nearly thirty years. We are particle size-reduction specialists with a very long list of accomplishments.
Our milling systems are essential midstream production infrastructure integral to further downstream manufacturing of numerous food ingredients and agricultural feedstocks, such as some of the following mentioned representative products:
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Sugar (confectioners and granulated)
CMS Milling systems span a range of up to 600 horsepower, which meets most materials throughput demands typical of the food and agricultural products industries.
What Sets CMS Apart?
At Classifier Milling Systems, we provide practical solutions on a timely basis and we do it cost-effectively. For example:
- We offer unbeatable performance when it comes to production throughput achieving narrow particle size distribution curves (to 10 μm or less).
- Our systems are rugged, built for durability, therefore have long commercial lives.
- Industry users of CMS Mills have significantly reduced unit costs of their end-products.
- We are conveniently located near major airports and highways and can dispatch response teams on short notice.
- We carry substantial inventories for mill components, assemblies, and wear parts.
- We offer customized manufacturing by design engineering specialists.
- CMS provides performance guarantees!
CMS has operated as a design engineer and manufacturer of size-reduction milling systems, technologies, and materials handling solutions for nearly thirty years. CMS customers include market leaders in diverse industries globally (including Fortune 500 companies) in sectors such as industrial chemicals, powder coatings, minerals/metals, industrial materials, pharma, agricultural and food products, environmental materials, and air quality control solutions, among others.
To learn more about how we serve the food and beverage industry or request a quote, contact us today.