Toll Processing With CMS:
A Worry-Free, Reliable, and Profitable Experience
When CMS puts our services on offer, you can be sure that we will meet your material process specifications. Our toll processing services ensure that your materials are in good hands, and are processed with the best-in-class machinery and standards in mind at all times. All our machines are capable of achieving a particle size that is not typically attained by conventional grinding operations. That is a CMS guarantee, which is something you will experience when using our toll processing services.
CMS and our various types toll processing services are a cost-effective option for facility owners who lack the capital, expertise, or manpower to install, operate and maintain their own processing equipment.
Using their proprietary micronization processes, CMS is able to tackle short-run or high-volume contracts as needed. Whether your need is short or long-term commercial capacity, CMS is a reliable process partner who is dedicated to improving your overall capabilities – and bolstering your bottom line.
You Owe It to Yourself - Benefit from the CMS Difference!
- We bring over 30-years of expertise to the field of milling and grinding, size reduction and classification
- Aligned and partnered with respected Fortune 500 companies headquartered in the United States.
- Maintain a significant focus on sorbent materials in the emerging environmental sector, particularly in the Flue-Gas Desulfurization industry.
- Our operations cover industrial minerals, powder coatings, pharmaceuticals, agricultural feedstocks and carbon products.
- You can expect energetic, personalized service at all times when you bring your high volume contracts or small batch processing to CMS.
- Extensive process engineering expertise and a passion for providing cost-effective, efficient contract processing our everyday reality.
- An uncompromising, unwavering focus on quality assurance evident on every project
- A low-cost milling and grinding alternative for managing seasonal or peak capacity constraints.
- The toll processing division processes a wide range of materials on a cost per ton basis.
CMS – A Leader in Sorbent Technologies for Pollution Control
- At CMS, our newest division is devoted to the housing, stockpiling and processing of materials being used in the FGD sector for injection in coal-fired power plants on a cost-per-ton basis
- The processing division has devoted significant R&D time to tailoring and perfecting the material being used for SO2 and SO3 mitigation; providing the highest quality product in the industry
- New freight logical facilities to meet the growing market demand
- Have a high volume contract? Call to discuss next steps or to hear more about our toll processing services available now.
Materials Currently Processed – but not limited to – Include:
- sodium bicarbonate
- activated carbon
- calcium carbonate
- powder paint